hat-tember 30

Sep 30, 2012



hip, hip, hooray! 30 hats, 30 days!

pattern: Basic Beanie from Sweet Kiwi Crochet  
yarn: I Love This Yarn (Hobby Lobby) in light grey with peacock stripes; 135 yards  
hook: size I-9 / 5.5 mm

 I crocheted a hat a day for Hat-tember 2012! Each hat will be donated to the Chicago Food Pantry's annual holiday kid's party, and I'm attempting to raise $750 for Pencils Of Promise at the same time! You can view posts from the entire project here. I'll be sharing some thoughts on the end of this project on Tuesday - for now, I just wanted to say ... I DID IT!!! Help me reach $750 this month by sponsoring this hat for just $25 - the cost of sending a child to school for a full year through Pencils Of Promise! Just click the "donate now" button below to donate!

to date, i've raised just under $500 for Pencils Of Promise ... not quite my goal, but a good turn-out none the less. if you haven't donated yet because you were waiting to see if i would actually finish, now's your chance!

until i reach my goal, i'll be donating $5 from every sale in the shop to Pencils Of Promise ... if you want a hat to go along with your donation, this is a great way to do it!

Post a Comment

Instagram