Out And About 4

May 2, 2014




There’s so much goodness happening around the Internet, I wanted to have a way to share some of it with you each week. Enjoy!

Knitters across the world are rejoicing! Popular Instagrammer and farmer Benjamin Hole announced that his family farm will begin selling yarn from their adorable sheep later this year!

Late to the party for sure, but I'm loving me some Lisa Congdon lately, especially this Do What You Love interview!

Free pattern alert! Jane Richmond recently released a free pattern for knitted tube socks, and they're making me re-think m aversion to sock knitting!

New post from Shauna Niequist - "we're living a love story, not running a small business together." - YES!!!

Fringe Association knocked it out of the park with this post on starting a sweater.

For more of what I'm loving around the internet lately, check out my Bloglovin' profile.

And finally, this week has been filled with so many amazing moments thanks to the release of my first book, She Makes Hats! If you haven't already, I'd love it if you picked up a copy - in it I share how I became a hat knitter, how I became a mother, and some of the hats I've given away as I work my way towards 10,000 hats for 10,000 people.

If you've already grabbed a copy, I'd love it if you left a review on Amazon - your thoughts on my book can help others decide if they'd like to read it as well!

1 comment :

Instagram