Out And About 5

May 31, 2014


There’s so much goodness happening around the Internet, I wanted to have a way to share some of it with you each week. Enjoy!

Leo shared his thoughts on raising men who respect women. Great words.

A day in the life of super popular Etsy shop owner Hailey of Ozetta. Love this girl, love her pieces, love that she's so open about her work/life balance!

In love with Elise's new posting focus on how to run a small business. Her piece on how to ship items and still stay sane is brilliant!

Speaking of Elise, I've been acting like a super creeper lately, digging through her archives (which are a goldmine). Especially digging on her Taking Photos tab in her left-hand sidebar, and am re-learning so much!

Gotta love a good potty training story, and since this is definitely where our life is right now, I could so totally relate!

In love with this new stitch dictionary from Blue Sky Alpacas!

A new free hat pattern from Ysolda!

Gala Darling's Blogcademy now has a home school option!  

P.S. - My first book, She Makes Hats, was released into the world a few weeks ago, and I couldn't be more happy to see it out in the world! I'm so thankful to you all for supporting this work I do ... I couldn't do it without you!  

You can help the book launch by: Sharing the blog with friends, family, and fellow knitters, as well as on social media sites. Buying a copy of the book from Amazon, either the paperback or the Kindle version. If you've got time, I'd love for you to share a review of the book on Amazon.

Post a Comment

Instagram