Holbrook Hat

Oct 6, 2014


I'm super excited to share this fun new pattern today! The Holbrook Hat is made using super bulky yarn, which means you can get this hat done in an evening! I've been whipping Holbrook Hats off my needles all weekend long, and have a few ready to donate already! There's also a bright red one ready for me to wear to the next Husker game, as well!

This hat pattern costs just $1.99 to purchase, and I promise it's worth the money - addictive, fast off the needles, and easy enough for beginner hat makers to work up! As an added bonus, the Holbrook Hat fits just about everyone you know, from toddlers through to adults!

YARN 

1 skein Loops & Threads Cozy Wool (50% acrylic, 50% wool; 90y / 82m per 127g)

NEEDLES 

US 15 / 10.0 mm 16” circular needle

NOTIONS 

Darning needle for weaving in ends
Stitch Marker

GAUGE 

2.5 sts x 3 rows = 1" in rib pattern

FINISHED MEASUREMENTS 

15” circumference, 11” from brim to top

See the Ravelry Page for more information.

1 comment :

  1. Hi, I'd like to purchase this 'Holbrook' hat pattern. On this page it costs $1.99 ~ however, when I go to purchase it the price increases to $3.50. Help! ~ M L

    ReplyDelete

Instagram