Hats On People || Jeroen

Jun 24, 2015

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Jeroen about the possibility of making him a hat as part of my Hats On People project. He'd read of my quest in my friend Chris' book The Happiness of Pursuit: Finding the Quest That Will Bring Purpose to Your Life, and was intrigued. He had read through some of my blog, loved the concept, and wanted to participate!

Of course I said yes - I love to make hats for others, and as much as I can, whenever someone contacts me about making them a hat, I love to get one to them. Jeroen lives in the Netherlands and has completed a quest of his own, so we've bonded over the last few weeks when chatting about the structure of a quest, and the passion behind it.

I'd actually started to slack off on my Hats On People project, and thanks to Jeroen's message, I added a link to the blog with more information for others to participate in this project, and I've gotten just under a dozen requests in the last week! It's so exciting to watch as these hats start getting shipped across the world to folks like Jeroen, excited to help me finish my quest, all while wearing a handmade hat of their own!

Post a Comment

Instagram