ask me anything!

Jul 19, 2012

I've been blogging in this space consistently for almost seven months now (archives go back farther because I brought over my Minimalist Knitter blog archives), and there's this amazing community that's grown around what I'm doing - making 10,000 hats for 10,000 people. I wanted to take some time out over the next week to connect with you all in a fun way ... a Q & A post!

Here's how it works - simply ask my anything in the comments! Next week I'll share all the questions, and my answers to each, in a separate post! I'll answer questions about anything - my knitting, my goals (both with crafting and outside of crafting), our fertility journey, pregnancy, c-sections, life in Omaha ... you name it! I can't wait to see what you're all curious about ... ask away!

Post a Comment

Instagram