Remake // Wendy Mitts for Paula

Jan 3, 2012



 {Wendy Mitts by Robyn Devine; Patons Classic Wool; size US 8 / 5.0 mm dpns; Ravelry page}

For far too long now, my friend Paula has been asking me for a pair of these mitts. She's admired Wendy's since I first wrote the pattern, and I've had them on my "to make" list ever since. Two years (tell me it's not three ...) later, she's finally got a pair of her own just in time for Nebraska winters to officially hit.

Zach brought them to her on New Year's Eve while I stayed home with Owen; rumor has it she squealed a bit!

I love knitting for folks around me who love to rock hand-knits. Even though this isn't a hat I loved every minute of making these mitts for Paula, and can't wait to cast on the next pair for the next friend who wants them {and hopefully it won't take me two years this time!}!

Post a Comment

Instagram