OUT AND ABOUT

Dec 5, 2014


There’s so much goodness happening around the Internet, I wanted to have a way to share some of it with you each week. Enjoy!

The Ewe Ewe Stocking knit-along is in full swing!

I love me some organization, and Gala Darling is sharing an introduction to using a Filofax.

Five gorgeous sweaters can now be yours, thanks to Madder's new book Elements.

I love how Kelli is using a half-made sweater to make some gorgeous leg warmers.

Two gorgeous patterns, now available as Fringe Association Kits!

It's annual review time for Chris, and he's inviting us all to join in.

I love these bulky mitts the Yarn Harlot finished up last week!

1 comment :

  1. i love that you know so much info of whats going on in the knitting net world..love how you put the charities and such..i am never in the lool..lol..so its nice to see whats going on out there...

    ReplyDelete

Instagram